Wednesday 13 November 2013

ABOUT ME:

Halloo everyone..Welcome to my blog..Thank you because willing to spend your time to view my blog..Before you go through my blog and its contents, this is some informations about me..

Name                         :   Graceshealda Rechard
Matric Number           :   A12A116
Faculty, University      :   Faculty of Business and Entrepreneurship , University Malaysia Kelantan
Date of Birth               :  03 July 1992
Place of Birth              :  Ranau, Sabah
Area of Study             :  Pengkalan Chepa,Kota Bharu, Kelantan
Ambition                     :  Want to open my own company in tourism industry

Evaluation of this assignment:
Thank you to Miss Liyana, my tourism lecturer because give me the opportunity to learn new things on how to create a blog and in the same time exploring many interesting places in the world. I am very happy and excited while making this blog because I like to exploring new beautiful places. It is also as a preparation for me when I want to travel someday. I hope I can make my dream come true to travel around the world someday. Thank you so much miss.. New and useful experience..

No comments:

Post a Comment